Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1, 2010 Since you broke my heart.....

You told me it would be okay.
The days without you would pass.
You would be back for me.
But you never came...
You never showed up.
You left me standing there.
The thought of you still haunts me.
The fact you couldn't make a commitment.
The realization you will never love me.
Did you know i loved you?
More than i had ever loved,
More than i believed one person could love.
I thought you were the one.
The one who could bring me out of my misery,
Out, and away from my pain.
But i was wrong,
I always am,
I'm never right...
I gave my all.
And you gave nothing...
Only silence.
Since you broke my heart
I can't pick up the pieces.
I still miss you
Please come back

its amazing how many times you can have your heart broken...and the pieces shattered all over the floor...guys/girls can leave you hanging wondereing what would have happened if they stayed, if they said they wanted to be with you instead of just walking away...but everything happens for a reason and things that remain unknown should probably stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment